To download, right-click here and then click Save
To donate to the Journey Into... Podcast, choose a donation option on the right sidebar of this blog page.
- Admiral Amilyn Holdo from THE LAST JEDI was indeed the teenage friend of Princess Leia as written in Claudia Gray's novel Leia: Princess of Alderaan.
- According to an article on Screen Rant: "In Holdo's introductory scene (her speech to the Resistance), [Rian] Johnson described the initial version of the admiral as 'hippy dippy' in order to illustrate how her leadership style contrasts with others we've seen. Later on, he became concerned Laura Dern's performance was 'too spacey' and decided to retool her characterization to make it stronger... Holdo is a primary supporting character in [Gray's novel], where these oddball qualities really shine through. The book depicts Holdo as almost Star Wars' answer to Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter, but those traits aren't as apparent in the movie."
To comment on this or any episode:
- Journey on over to the Forums
- Leave us a voicemail at 77-JINTO-107 (775-4686-107)
- Send comments and/or recordings to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tweet us us Twitter
- Post a comment on Facebook here or here
- Comment directly to this post down below